Are you considering the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.7 out of 5.0.
This card may be especially attractive to current Chase cardholders who want an additional way to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- Earn 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 cash back or $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year. Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Round-the-clock monitoring for unusual credit card purchases
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Member FDIC
There's certainly a lot to like about the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 21.24%-26.24% Variable
Here's the annual fee for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is:
- Credit Level: Good/Excellent
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card resulted in a rating of 4.7 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, here is the link the issuer's official application:
Are you ready to apply for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offer? Be sure to read up on all of its terms and details first, then apply via the provider’s secure website:
If you’d like to keep researching, you may want to try one of our popular guides to the top offers available. We break down a variety of offers, including many similar to Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card:
Whether you decide on Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card or another option, be sure to make all your payments on time and keep your balance below the credit limit.