Are you considering applying for the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card? Here's a rundown of the key details of the card, along with links to its official website and application.
It's rare that a card for "limited" or "fair" credit applicants offers the significant cash-back rewards this card offers. Add a nice intro APR to the mix and this is an excellent offering for those with fair credit.
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or limits to how much you can earn, and cash back doesn't expire for the life of the account. It's that simple
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
- Enjoy up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- Monitor your credit score with CreditWise from Capital One. It's free for everyone
- Check out quickly and securely with a contactless card, without touching a terminal or handing your card to a cashier. Just hover your card over a contactless reader, wait for the confirmation, and you're all set
Average, Fair, Limited
According to the issuer, the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card currently charges the following APR on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 30.74% (Variable)
The following is the current annual fee for the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit requirement for the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is:
- Credit Level: Average, Fair, Limited