Are you considering applying for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card? Here's a rundown of the key details of the card, along with links to its official website and application.
This card is designed for applicants with an imperfect credit history and, as such, features higher-than-usual interest rates. Still a solid card for applicants who might not get approved elsewhere.
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- No annual or hidden fees. See if you're approved in seconds
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- Help build your credit through responsible use of a card like this
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Monitor your credit score with CreditWise from Capital One. It's free for everyone
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with online banking from your desktop or smartphone, with Capital One's mobile app
- Check out quickly and securely with a contactless card, without touching a terminal or handing your card to a cashier. Just hover your card over a contactless reader, wait for the confirmation, and you're all set
- Pay by check, online or at a local branch, all with no fee - and pick the monthly due date that works best for you
Average, Fair, Limited
According to the issuer, the Capital One Platinum Credit Card currently charges the following APR on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 30.74% (Variable)
The following is the current annual fee for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card, as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit requirement for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card is:
- Credit Level: Average, Fair, Limited