Are you considering applying for the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card? Here's a rundown of the key details of the card, along with links to its official website and application.
You can earn unlimited cash rewards on every purchase you make with this student offering from Capital One. It's a great choice for anyone attending school looking to build their credit rating.
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Early Spend Bonus: Earn $50 when you spend $100 in the first three months
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Enjoy no annual fee, foreign transaction fees, or hidden fees
- Lock your card in the Capital One Mobile app if it's misplaced, lost or stolen
- Earn up to $500 a year by referring friends and family when they're approved for a Capital One credit card
- Build your credit with responsible card use
- Whether you're at a 4-year university, community college or other higher education institution, this card might be an option for you
19.99% - 29.99% (Variable)
Average, Fair, Limited
According to the issuer, the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card currently charges the following APR on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 19.99% - 29.99% (Variable)
The following is the current annual fee for the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card, as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit requirement for the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card is:
- Credit Level: Average, Fair, Limited