Are you considering the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.5 out of 5.0.
A gold card means luxury, and this card is certainly no exception. Only a very select group of individuals is approved for this exclusive card, and those that are enjoy amazing perks for free travel, concierge, complimentary food and beverage, and much more.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- 24K-Gold-Plated and stainless steel card. Tailored to be an everyday essential. Rewards and protection benefits that are designed to be used everywhere you go, rather than select categories and purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees.
- Simple and flexible rewards without the hoops. 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 2% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent. No minimum threshold requirement for cash back or airfare redemptions.
- Annual Airline Credit—up to $200 in statement credits toward flight-related purchases including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more. Just pay for airline purchases with your Mastercard Gold Card and we will automatically apply the credit to your account. That’s it. No need to activate or designate an airline.
- Up to a $100 application fee credit for the cost of TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry. Also, enjoy automatic enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select with access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with no guest or lounge limits. Includes credits at select airport restaurants for cardholder and one guest.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®—available by phone, email, SMS and chat in the app. Around-the-clock service to help you save time and manage tasks big and small. There is no requirement to make a purchase in your requests and no fees are associated with using the concierge's assistance.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits—average value of $500 per stay (e.g., resort credits, room upgrades, free wifi, breakfast for two and more) at over 3,000 properties. Plus, peace of mind protection benefits like trip cancellation and interruption, auto rental car collision waiver, travel accident and baggage delay.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus additional World Elite Mastercard® benefits.
- Annual Fee: $995 ($295 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening.
21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24%
$995 ($295 for each Authorized User added to the account)
There's certainly a lot to like about the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ is right for you.
According to the issuer, the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening.
- Regular APR: 21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24%
Here's the annual fee for the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
- Annual Fee: $995 ($295 for each Authorized User added to the account)
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ is:
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ resulted in a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™, here is the link the issuer's official application:
Are you ready to apply for the Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ offer? Be sure to read up on all of its terms and details first, then apply via the provider’s secure website:
If you’d like to keep researching, you may want to try one of our popular guides to the top offers available. We break down a variety of offers, including many similar to Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™:
Whether you decide on Luxury Card™ Mastercard® Gold Card™ or another option, be sure to make all your payments on time and keep your balance below the credit limit.