Store Credit Card
Built in 1977 as a place for men to comfortably purchase lingerie for their wives, today Victoria's Secret has over 1,000 stores and is the largest retailer of women's lingerie in America. Victoria's Secret is given a lot of credit for invigorating the American lingerie market, which is now worth upwards of $12 billion a year.
While known worldwide for its racy ads, Victoria's Secret sells more than sex; its stores also feature a variety of womenswear and beauty products, including swimsuits and casual clothing, as well as lotions and perfumes. For those who contribute more than their fair share to Victoria and her Secret each year, the Victoria's Secret Angel Card can be a great way to earn exclusive savings and deals, as well as be among the first customers to access new lines and events.
Better Cards to Use at Victoria's Secret
Despite all the rewards offered by the Victoria's Secret Angel Card, at the end of the day — there's only so much lingerie one person can wear. Unless you're replacing your underthings on a weekly basis, the chances are good you'll see more value from an all-around, open-loop credit card than you will from an Angel Card. Instead of limiting yourself to lingerie, select a great rewards card you can use every day, everywhere.
The ultimate universal coupon, a good cash back rewards credit card offers you flat-rate savings on everything you buy — including high-priced panties. Cash back rewards can even be stacked with store coupons for extra earnings. You can redeem your cash back rewards as a check or statement credit to help cover your costs, or redeem them toward gift cards to popular stores and restaurants.
at Chase'ssecure website
- New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠
- No annual fee
0% Intro APR on Purchases 15 months
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers 15 months
17.24% - 25.99% Variable
While the limited use is a huge negative, perhaps the worst thing about the Victoria's Secret Angel Card is its lofty APR, which can turn your bargain bloomers into a big-ticket blunder. Instead of paying fees to carry your balance, you can enjoy interest-free purchases with a great introductory 0% APR credit card offer. These offers provide 12 months or more of fee-free financing, giving you the break from high rates you need to catch up with your purchases.
at Wells Fargo'ssecure website
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 13.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa card
- Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
0% for 18 months
0% for 18 months on qualifying balance transfers
For all those who hate getting all dressed up when there's nowhere to go, put on your sleekest skivvies and get ready to head on an adventure with your new travel rewards credit card. With a great travel rewards card, you can earn points or miles on every purchase, redeeming your rewards toward the vacation of your dreams — or your fantasies. The best travel rewards cards will offer blackout-free redemption options to ensure you can go where you want, when you want.
at Discover Card'ssecure website
- INTRO OFFER: Discover will match ALL the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. For example, if you earn 35,000 Miles, you get 70,000 Miles. That’s $700 towards travel!
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases all with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates - fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
0% for 14 months
10.99% for 14 months
14.24% - 25.24% Variable
While there are certainly those people who enjoy bustling bustier collections, the average consumer simply doesn't spend enough on tiny teddies to reap the full rewards of the Victoria's Secret Angel Card. The better deal for most of us is to pick up an everyday rewards card that can be used in a wider variety of locations to earn rewards on the things we really need.
What Others Say About the Victoria's Secret Credit Card
As with beauty, of course, the utility of the Victoria's Secret Angel Card is in the eye of the beholder. See what others are saying about the Angel Card for some alternate perspectives on whether the card is worth picking up.
Most of the complaints on here are in regards to late payments. They don't have to waive your late fees. Pay your bills on time! You know when they are due every month, be responsible. The interest rate shouldn't be a problem either if you are only spending what you can afford. Get this card if you're a responsible adult and want to get rewards. — CreditKarma.com”
I am very happy with this card so far. I love all the coupons I receive from having the card and it makes for great deals! I got the card the end of November with a very low credit limit but have received 2 CLI in the past 2 months. As long as you are responsible with this card it is a good card to have. It does have a high interest rate so I would not recommend carrying too big of a balance. — WalletHub.com”
Before you apply for a Victoria’s Secret credit card, be sure to clearly know your intentions with the card. If you don’t mind having a credit card that can only be used at the retailer and intend to pay off your balances monthly, then you don’t have anything to lose. The Victoria’s Secret credit card is also great if you need to build your credit score. There is the advantage of special promotions and exclusive offers – and if you’re a die-hard Victoria’s Secret customer, this could be a huge benefit for you. On the contrary, if it’s savings you’re after, you may accrue more cash back with a general-rewards credit card that allows you to earn cash back wherever you go. This of course also depends on your credit card eligibility. — MyBankTracker.com”
Is the Victoria's Secret Card Right for You?
With flexible credit requirements, decent purchase rewards, and a variety of exclusive savings opportunities, the annual fee-free Victoria's Secret Angel Card can be a good addition to the wallet of any loyal lingerie shopper. For those who buy more groceries than garters, however, the closed-loop limitations of the Angel Card make it more of a novelty than a necessity.