Are you considering the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.6 out of 5.0.
For businesses that travel often, this card is a great fit, especially if Hyatt is the hotel line of choice.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Additionally, earn 15K Bonus Points after you spend $12,000 in the first 6 months.
- 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/24, then your top two categories each quarter.
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits - spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
- 5 Tier-Qualifying night credits toward status and Milestone rewards for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year.
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open. Plus, Discoverist status to up to five employees
- Member FDIC
21.49% - 28.49% variable
There's certainly a lot to like about the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 21.49% - 28.49% variable
Here's the annual fee for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is:
- Credit Level: Good/Excellent
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card resulted in a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, here is the link the issuer's official application: