Are you considering the Verizon Visa® Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.4 out of 5.0.
The Verizon Visa® Card flies under the radar but offers healthy rewards to eligible Verizon customers. Rewards never expire and can be used to pay for anything at Verizon stores, including your phone bill.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the Verizon Visa® Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- When you open a Verizon Visa Card account, get up to $100 in credit applied to your wireless bill over the first 24 months—just use the card to pay your bill every month.
- New enrollees to Verizon's Auto Pay can get up to $10/month off each eligible account or line, up to 12 lines max on select plans
- Earn 4% Verizon Dollars on grocery store and gas purchases, 3% on dining and takeout purchases, 2% on Verizon purchases, and 1% on everything else
- There are no limits to how much you can earn and no expiration dates
- You can redeem your Verizon Dollars for merchandise in the Verizon store, apply them toward your Verizon Wireless bill, use them on travel, or get gift cards from your favorite brands.
- This card is exclusively offered to Verizon Wireless customers
- $0 Annual Fee
18.49% or 22.49% (Variable)
There's certainly a lot to like about the Verizon Visa® Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the Verizon Visa® Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the Verizon Visa® Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 18.49% or 22.49% (Variable)
Here's the annual fee for the Verizon Visa® Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the Verizon Visa® Card is:
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the Verizon Visa® Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the Verizon Visa® Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the Verizon Visa® Card resulted in a rating of 4.4 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the Verizon Visa® Card, here is the link the issuer's official application:
Are you ready to apply for the Verizon Visa® Card offer? Be sure to read up on all of its terms and details first, then apply via the provider’s secure website:
If you’d like to keep researching, you may want to try one of our popular guides to the top offers available. We break down a variety of offers, including many similar to Verizon Visa® Card:
Whether you decide on Verizon Visa® Card or another option, be sure to make all your payments on time and keep your balance below the credit limit.