Are you considering the United℠ Business Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.4 out of 5.0.
Another solid travel rewards offering from Chase, this card is great for turning qualified business purchases into points to use for free flights and other perks.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the United℠ Business Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Receive a 5,000-mile "better together" bonus each anniversary when you have both the United℠ Business Card and a personal Chase United® credit card.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases, dining including eligible delivery services, at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, employee cards at no additional cost - miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster.
- Enjoy a free first checked bag - a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply), 2 United Club℠ one-time passes per year, and priority boarding privileges.
- $100 United® travel credit after 7 United flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
- Member FDIC
21.99% - 28.99% Variable
There's certainly a lot to like about the United℠ Business Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the United℠ Business Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the United℠ Business Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 21.99% - 28.99% Variable
Here's the annual fee for the United℠ Business Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the United℠ Business Card is:
- Credit Level: Good/Excellent
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the United℠ Business Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the United℠ Business Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the United℠ Business Card resulted in a rating of 4.4 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the United℠ Business Card, here is the link the issuer's official application:
Are you ready to apply for the United℠ Business Card offer? Be sure to read up on all of its terms and details first, then apply via the provider’s secure website:
If you’d like to keep researching, you may want to try one of our popular guides to the top offers available. We break down a variety of offers, including many similar to United℠ Business Card:
Whether you decide on United℠ Business Card or another option, be sure to make all your payments on time and keep your balance below the credit limit.