Are you considering the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 3.9 out of 5.0.
Offered by one of our favorite issuers to recommend to lower-credit borrowers, this card rewards on-time payments and low balances with credit building.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- You don’t need good credit to apply.
- We help people with bad credit, every day.
- Just complete the short application and receive a response in 60 seconds.
- You can build or rebuild your credit: apply for a PREMIER Bankcard credit card, keep your balance low, and pay all your monthly bills on time.
- Don’t let a low FICO score stop you from applying – we approve applications others may not.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
See Provider Website
See Provider Website
There's certainly a lot to like about the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: See Provider Website
Here's the annual fee for the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
- Annual Fee: See Provider Website
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card is:
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card resulted in a rating of 3.9 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card, here is the link the issuer's official application: