Are you considering the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card? Before you apply for the card, you'll want to learn some key facts about the offer and how it compares to others on the market.
In reviewing the card, our staff rated it a 4.6 out of 5.0.
This card makes a great travel companion, thanks to its long list of cardholder benefits. You'll receive trip cancellation protection, roadside dispatch, lost luggage reimbursement, hotel theft protection, travel and emergency assistance, trip delay reimbursement, and more.
Here's a rundown of the key features, rates, and terms of the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card:
Disclosure: When you apply through links on our site, we often earn referral fees from partners. For more information, see our ad disclosure and review policy.
CardRates.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for referrals for many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across CardRates.com (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CardRates.com does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent on airline, hotel, taxi (including Uber and Lyft), limousine, rental car, train, bus, restaurant, fast food, and takeout food dining purchases, and 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive a statement credit of up to $350 per account, per calendar year for Qualifying Airline Purchases.
- Receive up to $550 Airline Lounge Club Membership Fee statement credit per calendar year with $50,000 yearly spend.
- Apply for Global Entry, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection program, using your Crystal Visa Infinite Card to pay your application fee and receive a $100 statement credit.
- Crystal Visa Inﬁnite Cardholders Priority Pass Select program members and their accompanying guests can experience a more relaxing way to travel, with access to a global network of more than 1,300 airport lounges worldwide
- A 24/7 concierge at your fingertips. Receive customized assistance with airline, hotel and restaurant reservations, and virtually any personal or business requests.
- $400 Annual fee
21.50% or 25.50% (Variable)
$400, $95 additional cardholders
There's certainly a lot to like about the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card. Let's dive deeper into the card's rates and fees, as they could make or break whether owning the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card is right for you.
According to the issuer, the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card currently charges the following interest rates on purchases and balance transfers:
- Purchase Intro: N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro: N/A
- Regular APR: 21.50% or 25.50% (Variable)
Here's the annual fee for the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card as listed by the issuer:
See site for details »
- Annual Fee: $400, $95 additional cardholders
According to the issuer, the current general credit history requirement for the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card is:
If you feel you have the credit needed for approval and you're ready to apply, you can do so online on the issuer's secure website.
Keep in mind that rates and features may change, so if you like what the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card is offering today, you may want to apply now to lock it in current terms before it's too late.
Below are all the ratings our team gives the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card, along with the card's ranking within each category. To see how it compares to other cards, simply click on the category name:
All told, our team's review of the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card resulted in a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0, as the card features many pros and cons for a potential cardholder to consider. Ultimately, it's up to you to determine if the card's benefits outweigh its possible drawbacks.
If you're ready to apply for the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card, here is the link the issuer's official application:
Are you ready to apply for the City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card offer? Be sure to read up on all of its terms and details first, then apply via the provider’s secure website:
If you’d like to keep researching, you may want to try one of our popular guides to the top offers available. We break down a variety of offers, including many similar to City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card:
Whether you decide on City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card or another option, be sure to make all your payments on time and keep your balance below the credit limit.